If you're planning to buy or sell a property in Strongsville, Cleveland, or any of the surrounding communities of Western Cuyahoga County, you have reached the right place!
I have in-depth knowledge of the local real estate marketing and can show you homes in Berea, Brookpark, Brunswick, Middleburg Hts, North Royalton, Parma, Parma Hts, Strongsville, all of Western Cuyahoga County, Lorain County and Medina County.
My site provides you with useful information and all of the tools you need to investigate your next real estate move.
For example, you can:
- View Listings
- Learn why it is to your benefit to have a REALTOR® representing you when you buy a home on my Role of a Buyers Agent page
- Why list with me? - I'll tell you why here.
- Request reports on the For Buyers and For Sellers pages
- Check out My Blog for recent posts.
- Request a free home evaluation, sent to you by email on my Home Evaluation page
- You can prequailify how much home you can afford
- Look up School Information and current Property Tax Rates
- Relocating? Find out all About Cleveland
You also have access to expert advice that will produce the best results for you. I have earned a reputation as a "hard working agent that believes in the value of my client's money."
Learn more about me on the Get To Know Me page. Make your next real estate transaction a pleasant experience! Please feel free to browse my website for listings and general real estate information. You can contact me to receive information about, or to view, any property you see on this site by email through any of the contact windows on this web site or by phone on my direct line at 440-376-1748.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Al Brucker, REALTOR®
ABR, CRS, e-PRO, SFR
Consistent Top Producing Agent
BHHS Presidents Club Award (Top 3%)
OAR President's Sales Club - Award of Distinction
Accredited Buyers Representative®, Certified Residential Specialist
Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource, Relocation Specialist
Luxury Homes Specialist, New Construction Specialist